Take the opportunity to join us in our journey and be a part of a rapidly expanding streaming provider! Viaplay is being launched in more countries and we are preparing for the expansion.
We are strengthening our productivity team in Stockholm with a System specialist for our HR systems. As system specialist, you will be the technical expert for the HR application suite. By working in the middle of the organization you will build relations with stakeholders within IT as well as with many other departments within the group. You will use your creativity and skills to make life easier for all employees and for the departments that are using the systems.
What will you do?
- Take an active role in different IT related HR-initiatives
- Work closely with the system owner for the HR systems
- Help the business with solutions and technical questions around improvements, development, and support for the systems.
- System administration and configuration
- Vendor contacts
- Document and communicate technical solutions to stakeholders.
Who are you?
At NENT, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. But in order to be successful, we believe you need the following:
- Have completed a higher education program within computer and systems science or similar
- Have at least 1 year of experience working in a support organization for IT systems
- Have excellent communication skills and superb written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish.
- Previous experience from at least one of the following systems is a bonus; Cezanne, Quinyx, Chrome River, Hogia, Team Tailor, and Jira.
Join us today!
We are a company that prioritizes people over everything else - from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at NENT Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energizing beat. Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our NENT values - and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
As screening and selection is made continuously, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our recruiter Hugo Dahlqvist, email@example.com
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be - so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences - from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’)