OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
System Test Lead Engineer
Date: Oct 28, 2020
Location: Stockholm, STM, SE
System Test Lead Engineer-TRCS-SESTd02251424
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our products portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion, and rail control solutions.
We are looking for a System Test Lead Engineer for our Rail Control Solutions Division in Stockholm, Sweden.
Rail Control Solutions (RCS) is a world leader in developing, engineering, and installing rail control and signalling safety systems, products and services. RCS enables the safe and efficient operation of rail networks and trains.
As System Test Lead Engineer, you will be part of an experienced and engaged team working with the ERTMS signalling system roll out in Sweden.
Exciting times: We currently invest in a new testlab in Stockholm and are looking for a new colleague to be part of the journey!
This is a central role which overlooks the integration of several subsystems what will work together in our Computer Based Signalling System for the Swedish market. There are frequent customer sessions and you will be in intense contact with representatives from different subsystems and testyard engineers. Good order, communication skills and a good sense for coordination will be appreciated here.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Lead the System Test activities.
• Analyze and understand system requirements for the signalling system.
• Specify and report test results.
• Review and update existing tests and specifications.
• Analyze test results and non-conformity reports.
• Develop and execute test cases and related scripts for scenario-based testing in lab environment.
• Interface and deliver presentations to the customer.
• Cooperation with employees within the team and department to continuously improve system knowledge and the lab.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or any other relevant field.
• Strong system testing experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of railway signalling and railway interlocking systems.
• Understand and use of system test techniques to specify and execute tests.
• Understanding of processes for the safety critical system e.g. requirement
handling, document handling and the generic application development process.
• Technical experience working with complex systems and projects.
• Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued.
• Experience with agile development is a plus.
• Knowledge of DOORS, Rational Synergy or similar tools are considered a plus.
• English and Swedish are mandatory for this role.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Why work for us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect, and diversity.
We are helping create a better world.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology, and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers, and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.