OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for an Electrical Verification Engineer / System Validation Engineer within the automotive industry. The responsibility is verification of future products under development. Main focus for an Electrical Verification Engineer is integration testing and functional verification in test rigs and complete vehicles. Other focus areas are diagnostic testing, regression testing, fault tracing and test case development. We also develop verification methods and set up and maintain the rigs.
You will be responsible for developing a HIL-rig and test automation. You will be part of an engaged and tight team where we rely on cooperation and support from each other to reach the targets.
- A bachelor- or master degree within electrical engineering
- Knowledge from hardware and software for setting up and using embedded software test rigs or other simulation environments
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work-experience within test development and test execution
- Test automation
- Experience within automotive industry
- Good language skills in English
- Experience in tools such as CANalyser/CANoe, Flexray, LabView, LIN and SystemWeaver
- Programming experience
- Driving license
In order to be successful in this position we think that you have an analytic ability and an optimistic mindset. You are passionate about contributing to future ways of working and being involved in development of next generation electrical architecture. You have good communication skills and we also believe that you have the ability and interest to quickly understand the technical scope of a project and to take on new technologies.
As a person, you are an open-minded team player with a passionate interest in technology. You are a highly driven self-starter, flexible and have a helpful approach to your colleagues. You should also be a good listener and have strong communication skills. You have an ease of understanding new data, you are used to seek information and are not afraid to handle contacts with customers and their suppliers.