If you love the mix of working both operationally and strategically within the Talent Acquisition area, in a high paced environment that is undergoing constant change, this role as Talent Acquisition Partner might be the perfect match for you!
HVD Group is developing rapidly and is working hard to conquer the European market on software for Craftsmen. Our vision is to become the European leader in providing business systems for the craftsmen industry. To accomplish this ambitious goal, we need to continue building the best company for the best people, and the role as Talent Acquisition Partner plays a crucial role in this!
The people team has recently been built by our CHRO and our roadmap for implementing processes, systems and policies has taken shape during 2023. We have a lot of things in order but are always open for further development and love to be challenged, who knows what lies ahead in 2024? As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be a part of our newly founded TA team, focusing on Talent Acquisition efforts towards achieving our long-term business plans and ambitions. The overall organization is located throughout the Nordics and Germany, with our main office in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you will do
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at HVD Group you’ll work closely with our CHRO, Group TA Partner and all business leaders and line managers within the group. You will partake in building the Employer Branding & Attraction across all our markets and business, with the mission to enable the future success and growth of HVD Group. Your role will be both operational and strategic, spanning hands-on headhunting, to building recruitment processes and creating data insights for identifying improvement areas. Your role will have a real impact on how we continue to develop and maintain a world class Talent Acquisition process.
Your role is all about attracting more brilliant people to our teams, and your focus will be on:
- Supporting our high set targets on growth by ensuring we recruit timely and hire the right people
- Develop sourcing and recruitment strategies to find attractive candidates for a wide range of roles
- Partake in talent attraction initiatives/projects, creating data insights and finding improvement areas
- Acting as a sounding board and advisor to internal stakeholders, while developing relationships to strengthen the TA function
- Developing our employer brand through various initiatives and projects- from idea generation to execution in collaboration with the Group TAP
- Being a true HVD Group ambassador who inspires others to do their best, for us to achieve our group goals
- Supporting the group with employee administration such as employment contracts
What we'd like to see in you:
- Proven track record in Talent Attraction/Acquisition driving hands-on recruitment processes on all levels, preferably within multiple business areas
Experience from working with sourcing programs and psychometric testing tools
Experience from working in a data driven environment and have good excel skills
Used to hiring talent in a high paced international environment, preferably a European scale up or international recruitment company
You have a prestige-less mindset, and you enjoy working in an environment where you are given a lot of responsibility
- You are independent and get stuff done quickly and accurately
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language, both written and verbal
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or proven working experience relevant to the role.
Why HVD Group
- A lot of responsibility from the start
- Once a Swedish company, now a European, be part of our success story!
- Your contribution counts - with your work, you contribute to our overall success and growth
- An international environment with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with a lot of room for influence
If you share our excitement and vision but worry that your experience doesn't match all the listed qualifications, please apply anyway! You could be the ideal candidate for this role despite lacking a year or two, or perhaps for another role in our ever-expanding organisation!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
HVD Group is developing rapidly and is working hard to conquer the European market on software for craftsmen. We are a team of over 200 people in multiple locations working locally and globally to achieve our mission. Our teams are changing the industry and improving the everyday life of thousands of workers and businesses - from the family-owned to enterprise customers.
Through innovative technology and years of expertise in the craftmanship industry, we have successfully partner with over 10,000 customer and gained trust of 100,000 users in different segments of the industry. Our vision is to become the European leader in providing business systems for the craftsmen industry. To accomplish this ambitious goal, we need to continue building our teams with strong talent, like yourself.