We're looking for a driven, energetic and communicative resource to help our client to find, attract and attain top talent within IT.
- Responsible in developing and maintaining a talent pipeline.
- Main goal is to identify, source, assess, and bring top talent to our client through different channels and activities.
- Source potential and passive candidates using both existing and new systems as well as other applicable tools such as social media, internet sourcing, and relationship building.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand technical requirements of the roles, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining talent pipelines, working closely with team members to find the best way to attract and recruit candidates.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Manager and the other team members.
- Reports to Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Needs to speak Swedish fluently.
The assignment will run initially for 6 months with a possibility for extension for another 12-18 months.
Location: Preferable location is in Stockholm.