OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Skanska is one of the world's leading construction and project development companies, focused on selected home markets in the Nordic region, Europe and USA. Supported by global trends in urbanization and demographics, and by being at the forefront in sustainability, Skanska offers competitive solutions for both simple and the most complex assignments, helping to build a sustainable future for customers and communities. The Group has about 38,500 employees. Skanska's sales in 2018 totaled SEK 171 billion.
Group function Reporting and Accounting at Skanska's Group Headquarters in Stockholm is looking for a person with good knowledge in corporate tax to work closely together with the Group Tax Manager to continuously improve the efficiency and sustainability of the Group's tax affairs while securing that Skanska acts in compliance with tax rules and regulations. You will report to the Group Tax Manager.
This is a stimulating and challenging role for the right candidate. It is not a new position, but the circumstances allow us to some openness in terms of seniority and expertise when seeking the right candidate. We offer great opportunities for professional development within the Skanska Group and you will be encouraged to achieve the best of your potential. You will work with skilled and dedicated colleagues in a workplace characterized by openness and high ambitions. Skanska is a modern employer that knows the value of their employees and works hard to be an attractive employer.
* Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating the impact of legislative changes, both nationally and internationally.
* Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and providing ad hoc tax advice and support to business units across the Group.
* Driving group-wide tax projects such as DAC6 implementation and Country-by-Country Reporting.
* Analysis of tax structure, capital allocation and interest deductibility.
* Supporting Business Units with transfer pricing and being responsible for parent company and Group transfer pricing documentation.
* Preparing corporate tax returns for Skanska AB and other central companies.
* Analysis of group tax rate and tax assets and liabilities in the balance sheet on a quarterly and annual basis.
* Compiling annual and ad hoc tax reports to Group CFO and Audit Committee.
* Assisting with tax audits and litigations, communicating with the Swedish Tax Agency, courts and external advisors.
* Coordinating international tax initiatives across the group such as the Skanska International Tax Summit.
* Writing reports on cross-border transactions.
While we attach greater importance to your personal qualities and skills than the length of your experience, we believe that the ideal candidate for this position has about 3-5 years of experience from tax related matters together with a university degree in Law and/or Finance. You have worked with corporate tax at a large corporation, consultancy firm or the Swedish Tax Agency, and experience from working in an international organization is meriting. Good communication- and presentation skills in English and Swedish is required, both written and verbal.
As a person you are driven and energetic with strong sense of cooperation and responsibility. You execute your commitments effectively and by doing so you build strong relationships with your stakeholders. Your strong business acumen, your high integrity and your social skills will make you successful in this role. Interest to drive cross-function/border projects is a plus and some travelling may be required from time to time.
Does this sound interesting?
If you are interested in this position, you are welcome to send in your application as soon as possible. In this recruitment Skanska is cooperating with Experis Finance. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment, please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Magnusson 076-780 68 64.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-736 28 47