JOIN THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other gig. We’re a young company with a startup mentality and a hunger to be the best. In less than four years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands in the world. And we have a three million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.
TECH OPS COORDINATOR
Do you want to be part of shaping the best possible digital experience for our customers and employees? The Tech Ops Coordinator will serve as a digital investigator, superuser, instructor and go-to-person for internal stakeholders when it comes to digital tools and platforms.
The aim for this position is to quickly investigate and resolve potential roadblocks in the customer experience as well as empower the internal teams to utilize their tools in the best possible way. This will ultimately help NA-KD unlock the capabilities to drive additional profitable growth.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- Becoming a superuser of internal digital tools such as our CMS, staging environment etc.
- First line investigation of reported bugs, resolving or adding to bug backlog
- Liaising with Product Managers on upcoming features and suggested improvements
- Assisting internal departments in optimizing use of internal digital tools
- Creating tutorials and educational assets for new employees
- Investigate a bug report from customer service
- Create a video tutorial and educate new employees on how to use and test features in the CMS
- Investigate and resolve a feature request for the CMS from an internal team
- Informing and instructing customer service about upcoming features on site
Start date: Immediately
Location: NA-KD HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden