OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Shape living for the better
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people's daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in enjoy deliveringable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Our team is growing. We design and build things for a range of highly connected Consumer Market solutions in a modern distributed landscape. Our new team members will be working at the cutting edge of Cloud Native technology and patterns as part of a friendly and inclusive team. We strive to develop, build, deploy and run intelligently.
The main goal of the team is to unlock the potential of the in-house and SaaS application groups, so they spend more time focusing on business functionality, increasing velocity and reducing time to market. We believe Electrolux can better serve our Consumers and internal Product teams with shared platforms, patterns and microservices.
The Technical Product Owner will work closely with our Development and Engineering teams and be involved in the full Software Lifecyle allowing us to embrace Continuous Improvement.
We realize that you get the best from people by allowing them to be themselves and to flourish. We encourage you to experiment, fail and learn from those failures. It is a critical part of our company strategy that you develop and empower yourselves plus you will be joining a community who understands the importance of knowledge sharing, mentoring and being mentored.
Our large team is being forged from a need to create a real Digital Transformation throughout our European markets bringing in AI assistants, advanced consumer analytics and upgraded online consumer journey solutions among others. It is an exciting time for Electrolux and our team is right in the middle of things.
We are trying to build something here: a culture of excellence, freedom of expression, innovation and a stimulating, enjoyable work environment. We really mean it!
You will be based in the HQ in Sweden, Stockholm or Poland, Kraków.
We are looking for someone who can:
· Be the bridge between Product Management and Development/Engineering - translate business and customer requirements into technical requirements that can be provided to, and understood by, the technical teams.
· Keep engineering team fed with high value work - generate, prioritize, and maintain backlog to meet business commitments and timelines, balancing roadmap items, upstream community needs, and internal engineering activities.
· Make data-driven decisions
· Thrive in uncertainty and dynamic environment
· Collaborate with IT Business Analysts, the Product Manager, Architecture team and Agile Delivery team to define strategic direction and to deliver robust solutions.
· Predict potential problems, identify edge cases and outline key risks or issues together with the team.
· Extensively understand Agile Software Development and best practices.
· Calculate, understand, and justify team's metrics, velocity, and capacity plan.
· Write/refine user stories with team, including defining the acceptance criteria, and working with team to size stories.
Qualifications and experience:
· 3+ years development or engineering experience
· Computer Science/Software Engineering related degree
· Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It's integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It's embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it's not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind.
Sustainability is at the core of what we do: it is embedded into the company's business model and it is also being measured.
We also offer superb holiday benefits and flexible working. The team you will be joining is international, culturally diverse and believes in fika. We operate out of our lovely (on the inside anyway) central Stockholm Global HQ but this opportunity is available to applicants wishing to live in the EU.