OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you thrive in a dynamic role where you master sales with technical complexity?
Do you want to work in a global organization with passionate and motivated colleagues, who are driven to configure and sell solutions, which help improve the ship efficiency and reduce emissions as a result?
Shipping industry is one of the most efficient ways of transporting the goods. Despite this the industry has pledged to cut emissions by 50% by 2030 through various regulation changes. Berg Propulsion is on the forefront of this journey and actively works with shipowners and operators to optimize vessel efficiency and achieve improvements today, through tailored retrofit and system integration solutions.
- Supporting sales organization in configuring and optimizing propulsion and system scope
- Assist future development of our product configuration tool.
- Interact and co-ordinate with other departments and suppliers such as sales teams, engineering, core competence, contract, custom design, production, class societies, sub-suppliers etc.
- Work with sub-suppliers to find right products to include in our scope.
- Support sales organization in customer interactions. Provide technical sales presentations, performance studies and/or face to face meetings.
- Drive initiatives supporting owner and designers with finding the best technical solutions to their propulsion needs.
Who you are
You have the right mindset and passion - that is what we value the most. Besides that, we believe that you:
- Have good technical background with an interest in marine and marine engineering
- A university degree in Hydrodynamics/Engineering or similar field
- Minimum 3 years experience from the marine industry is a benefit, but not a requirement
- We are looking for someone who is customer focused and result oriented thriving on challenges.
- An ability to manage many ongoing activities simultaneously
- High social skill
- Fast learner, able to adopt your style and approach to a new working environment
- Challenge-driven; not afraid to take responsibility and operate successfully in a highly competitive and dynamic market
- Dynamic and agile, able to change approach and test new ways to do things to achieve the best possible outcome
- Good at prioritization and multitasking
To be successful in this position we believe that you are flexible in your way of working, creative in your way of thinking, and that you thrive in creating structure. You are a team player, who is enthusiastic about the team culture, and someone who gives energy to others.
What we offer
Apart from the possibility to be a part of a great team with fantastic coworkers and friends from all over the world we also offer you:
- An opportunity to make a real impact on global goal of reducing greenhouse emissions, drive change and make a difference in the industry
- Potential for a very successful career by working for a market leader company in its sector
- Ability to learn and share knowledge and experience with others
- Good employee benefits such as flexible working hours, good pension scheme, private medical insurance etc. plus the most amazing working location in the Gothenburg area.
BERG PROPULSION is one of the world's leading designers and producers of Controllable Pitch Propellers. We deliver fully customized main propellers, azimuth thrusters, transverse thrusters and maneuver systems.
We stand before exciting times with a transformation in the marine sector where electrification and automation will be a key to fulfill the environmental requirements. With our vision “to make global shipping safe and sustainable” in focus we want to be a part of this journey, driving development of tomorrows solutions and contribute to a sustainable future for the industry.
For questions about the role, please contact recruiting manager Jörgen Karlsson +46 761 175 014 or email email@example.com
Welcome with your application!