OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
As a global company spanning multiple regions and offering limitless opportunities for growth, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur of their role. At Infor, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged and contribute towards transformative growth. Sounds exciting? Apply today!
For more information visit www.infor.com
Do you have 1-5 years’ experience with technical application support? Would you like to join our team in Stockholm to support our European customers?
M3 is a globally used ERP system, that supports a broad range of industries. Infor develops, sells, and supports M3-centered solutions. M3 Technical Support Analyst is handling customer incidents/tickets in a certain area of expertise and broader M3 area. Support is done in the Infor ticketing system and via online meetings with customers. A Support Analyst talks to the customer, collects information about the issue, finds the solution, and reports back to them with this solution in a timely manner. To find the solution, Technical Support Analyst replicates customer issues in a Verification Environment, searches available documentation, analyzes provided information and graphs, reports found bugs to development. Support Analyst also has certain tasks in the team, like hosting meetings, making Knowledge Base Articles, sharing solutions with the team, and fixing minor issues with internal “sandboxes”. Technical Support Analyst will work with both On Premise installations and with customers who are using our Cloud ERP Solution. Our office is in Kista, Stockholm. We have both Support and Development based in this office, but these are not our only locations. This helps us provide quality support to the customers around the globe, be innovative and improve our products to stay ahead of the competition.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
· solving customer incidents
· replicating customer reported issues in internal environments
· learning the products, how they are used by customers and how they work
· keeping up to date with newly released fixes and functionality
· handling communication with product development
· participating in internal meetings
What You Will Need:
· higher education, Bachelor degree in IT or 1-5 years of equivalent work experience
· work experience in troubleshooting and customer support
· working knowledge of IT major fields: databases and SQL, basic OS administration, certificates, authentication methods, some coding or scripting
· using troubleshooting tools like Fiddler, WireShark, Database viewer, etc.
· reading log files
· high level of English written and spoken
· internal or external customer service experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
· experience in supporting applications that have data export and printing modules
· familiarity with APIs, XML mapping and various software integration methods
· working knowledge of other European languages
· bonus points for OpenText StreamServe or any other similar solution experience
· bonus points for familiarity with M3 ERP system
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.