Technical Support, Hubhult, Ingka AB
WHO YOU ARE
We are now looking for a Technical Support at our office site in Hubhult in Malmö. As a Technical Support you will be a part of Ingka AB´s Workplace support team.
We are looking for you with the passion for providing great customer service!
You are a person that:
- Are service minded, proactive, and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Have an education within broadcasting, streaming, producing films or the equivalent work experience.
- Have an interest and motivation to find the best technical solutions for the future.
- Have good knowledge in Teams and Zoom.
- Are flexible and like that all days doesn’t look the same.
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to renew and improve.
- Are a team player, always willing to support, living the IKEA values.
- Communicate effectively both spoken and written, in English and Swedish
- Are flexible to support Ingka site in Malmö, Helsingborg and Älmhult.
-Have driving license for car (B-körkort).
Your main tasks will be to:
- Co-ordinate, execute, support and follow-up different activities at IKEA units within office, broadcast and technical meeting support.
- Be operational responsible for and securing the that the technical solutions in the meeting rooms are working according to business needs.
- Be a part of the daily business in the Office Support team.
- Follow the budget and timeline that is agreed with the customers.
- Inspire co-workers and be an ambassador for the workplace.
- To reshape our business into a flexible workplace we need your curiosity, courage, patience, you learning insights, your creativity and ideas.
- Constantly grow and expand personal knowledge, capabilities and motivation with IKEA values close at heart.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
You will belong to Ingka AB and your location will be in Malmö. Ingka AB enable IKEA companies to focus on their core business and offer shared services that creates great value for a growing IKEA. With our contribution we support and create a seamless experience for both co-workers and visitors.
We want to create the best possible flexible work solutions for our co-workers and visitors; ensuring that it is a great place to work, meet, collaborate, act and create.
Building a flexible workplace means collaborating across functions to ensure our customer service offer and experience is simple and recognizable. The role of Workplace Support includes developing and adjusting our workplace so that each co-worker is inspired by- and feel connected to our culture, heritage and our values, providing necessary tools and technical possibilities to create a modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth, to reach our IKEA vison.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
This is a permanent, full time role. To apply please send us your motivation letter and resumé.
For more information about the job, please contact Marie Larsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have technical problems or questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact HR Service Centre, +46 (0) 476-587500, email@example.com
Last day to apply is 12th of August but don't hesitate to apply already today! Selection is ongoing, therefore, don’t wait! Take the opportunity to send us your application today.
During the summer period the time for answer might be a longer than normal, but don’t worry we will come back to you!
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.