OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you a passionate master data expert understanding the importance of developing and govern an efficient and scalable way of working? Then you will be perfect for the position in our Product Content team.
Pierce is one of Europe’s most successful online retailers. We are growing rapidly, and we are currently looking for a Master Data Manager in Stockholm, Sweden. Would you like to be part of a dynamic Category & Sourcing Team in a company with close to 400 people, that sells across 18 European markets and manages suppliers around the globe, then this could be the role for you.
The purpose of the role:
Ensure correct product master data by define and develop the governance model for a more automated, efficient and scalable way of working.
Ensure and enable the optimal structure, completeness, accuracy and quality of our product master data and to balance the short-term priorities (meet operational KPIs) with long-term implementations of the product content strategy
Responsibilities for Master Data Manager
You’re responsible for optimizing productivity, improve quality and meet the commercial priorities to launch products and/or collections on time. This means redesign processes, improve our way of working and find opportunities to automate relevant steps in the products lifecycle.
You’re responsible for the product master data management with processes to support scalability.
You’re responsible for the development of the product master data database, including set rules to minimize the risk for duplicates and to develop the process for required supplier information in the article creation template for suppliers.
You’re responsible for guidelines and governance of product master data, to educate and implement routines based on the improved way of working. In parallel “old content” shall be cleaned up according to new rules and/or requirements and you will work closely with the Product Information Improvement Specialist.
You will be leading a team of direct reports (Product Experts and Specialists) and manage performance reviews, teamwork, coaching, training and development. You will lead, prioritize and drive the daily operations.
You will adapt to new processes and way of working in transitional environment and pro-actively seek information or training to learn as well as participate in dedicated projects.
Professional profile, competence and skills
Bachelor’s degree in business or IT discipline; or relevant experience from e-commerce/ digital media / computer science/ economics or engineering
You have well documented experience (+5 years) from product master data management meaning strategic/ tactical work as well day to day operations from e-tail and/ or retail
- Experience from Motorcycle/ Motocross industry or environment is a plus.
- You have technical/ systems experience from working in PIM/VISMA/JIRA/Confluence and Power BI tools and to set up standards towards internal and external stakeholders
- You have at least 3+ years of experience from leading others, people management and is a leader that people like to follow
- You have strong proven analytical skills (technical), skilled in database management with big picture thinking with ability to identify and quantify business risks related to product master data.
- You are passionate about products and e-tail, are accountable and result oriented.
- You’re self-organizing, very structured and pro-active and can keep focus under pressure to deliver in targets and business critical actions
- You’re used to operate in a setting where product content is the key driver behind online customer experiences, data feeds and automation
- You’re a team player with positive and solution-oriented attitude
- You build effective teams with an open dialogue; creates strong morale and spirit in your team as well as create a feeling of belonging in the team
- You can manage Excel on a very high level and are well familiar to MS Office
- You’re used to a dynamic work environment with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly
- You have a cross cultural sensitivity, understands and can empathize with differences in people and cultures being respectful
- English fluent, speaking as well as in writing
Pierce is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles. We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by 30% annually. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are 400 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service.
Our turnover during 2019 was 120 MEUR, up over 30% from the year before. And 2020 has started well. We continue our growth journey and, as a 'D-Award' finalist, we were recognized as one of the 3 best e-commerce companies in Sweden - something we are very proud of. In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden's Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by the global audit firm Deloitte in cooperation with Nasdaq.
It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.