OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
To meet today's needs and future expansion, we are now looking for an experienced embedded software project manager to lead the development of our next generation vehicle simulator system
We are looking for a person with several years of experience as Test Leader preferably in embedded software and product environment. You will coordinate the test initiatives and methods across product platforms within the simulation system segment. You will coordinate tasks within low level testing, test methodology, test plans, and roadmap for test tools, emulators and automated tests.
In your role you will be responsible for amongst other things:
* Analyze new product requirements implications on test tools
* Test cost estimates
* System sprint planning
* Balance between long term development and ability for customer deliveries
* How to efficiently test common SW components
* Establish a good teamwork to related organizational units such as SW development, Application, System Engineering and HW development.
* Plan, organize and lead test activities.
* Secure that internal development processes are followed.
* Improve and implement ways of working within the area of responsibility.
* Perform tests.
To thrive in this role you are proactive and take full responsibility for allocated tasks. You can easily create trust within the organization and are used to efficiently collaborate with team members.
* Bachelor degree in SW Engineering or similar
* Experience as a SW / Product tester
* Documented experience as a test leader.
* Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
* Understanding of SW driven HW requirements
* Strong technical interest
* Structured in your work
We put a lot of emphasis on who you are as a person and how we think that you would fit, perform and thrive in our organization. We will look for strengths within educational skills, teamwork, communication skills, personal leadership, business acumen and the ability to create engagement.
This position require that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Field Applications team within Training & Simulation unit who develops and manufactures training systems mainly for military users. You will work closely with Software, Application and Test engineers. Training and Simulation is part of the Business Area Dynamics based in Huskvarna. Read more about us here
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Your application may be in Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.