OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world and we have customers like Gunnar Dafgård AB, Fazer Oy and Danish Crown AmbA. As we continue to grow, we are now hiring new people to join our Finance department in Helsingborg.
• You will work as a Treasury Analyst in Helsingborg with main focus on our EMEA region and provide support to Asia and South America.
• Ensure hedging is performed and accounted for in accordance to our internal policy. Work closely with Corporate Treasury in Chicago with hedge related issues.
• Quarterly estimate and calculate block hedge for cost and none project related sales. Analyse result and make changes as required.
• Trade Finance; Work closely with our sales organisation and with external parties to solution and administrate Letter of credit and other payment methods through trade finance.
• Administrate EKN Financing.
• Have on-going communication with bank regarding Trade finance and EKN issues.
• Ensure proper accounting of our treasury accounts and reporting in accordance with Financial Standards.
• Process bank guarantees, quarterly Embedded derivate reporting, manage customer credit stop and provide analyses of currency movements and risks.
Our focus is finding the right person, to further develop you and the company. As a person, you pay attention to details and are well-organized with good communication skills. You have deep interest in working with numbers and various financial tasks. We also see that it is of great importance that you have strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. You are good at meeting deadlines and can handle multiple priorities.
• A Degree in Business Administration or relevant experience
• An interest in trade finance and an analytical mind-set
• Fluent in English
What we offer
• A full-time position, based in our Helsingborg office
• The ability to work in an established international company
• A work environment where we value individual initiatives
• Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team
You will report to the Manager of Revenue Accounting.
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and resume by using apply.
Contact Karin Power, Manager of Revenue Accounting, at email@example.com or +46704904014 for questions.
Do you want to know more about us?
Please have a look at our products at www.youtube.com.
Please go to our website www.jbtc.com.