OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Reports to: Project Manager
China Railway Tunnel Group (abbreviated as “CRTG”), founded in 1978, is the largest engineering enterprise specialized in tunneling and underground works of China, and the backbone member of China Railway Group Limited which is listed in the World Fortune 500. The Group, integrating survey & design, construction, scientific R&D and equipment manufacturer, has always been actively engaged in scientific research, technology breakthrough and new technology promotion and application.
Actively implement the international market strategy, CRTG built the Uzbekistan Anzhen Railway Kumchik Tunnel, Singapore Metro Rectangular Shield Tunnel, Israel Metro and other projects, "Central Asia's first long tunnel" Uzbekistan Anzhen Railway Kamchik Tunnel, create China's speed and China's quality are the benchmark projects for Chinese companies to "go global." The construction of the Tel Aviv Red Line Metro project in Israel is also the first time that Chinese companies have entered the international mid- to high-end construction market.
1. Full in charge of design, quality control, technical solutions , and also related management works such as material and equipment on-site.
2. Producing designs and technical support for tunnel projects
3. calculating and checking specifications for projects
4. planning work, communicate with HQ technical team and local team
5. keeping records of progress, documents and finance
1. With strong insights of the construction market as well as in-depth network of civil engineering industry.
2. Minimum of five (5) years, full- time experience in managing projects, Experience of big project management, design management for the construction of tunnels using drill and blast method, TBM method or other projects would be a plus.
3. Experience of subcontractors and suppliers management and quality management .
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Ability to perform and work under tight schedules plus high pressure.
6. Excellent of both spoken & written English and Mandarin
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.