OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- Experience of technical SW testing and test automation
• Experience from test development and Python programming
• Experience from Network- and API-testing
• Experience from SQL databases
Work language: English
- Experience from Virtual Machines, Oracle, Jira, Testrail, Agile
• System test, integration test
• Works in sprints and sprint planning
• Reviews requirements and Function Specifications
• Writes test cases
• Reviews test cases
• Executes test cases as part of Sprints
• Writes release item test reports
• Regression and system testing
• Participates in planning of regression and system testing on request
• Does regression and system test and report progress
• Reports defects
• Supports developers to identify the faults on request.
• Supports the maintenance of the test environment, e.g. report problems, and suggest improvements.
• Provides input to user documentation and review on request.
• Reports progress of test to Release item team leader or Test Manager
• Helps with trouble shooting and bug fixes when needed
• Follows up time used, and reports this according to reporting guidelines
• Works according to the defined process and Definition of Done (ref DoD)
• Looks for improvements opportunities and report deviations from process to Release Item team
• Test planning, test design, bug tracking and test reporting