OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent work experience
* Extensive experience of Java, with a minimum of 5-6 years
* Substantial experience of Java 8+
* Experience in working in distributed teams over several time zones
* Experience from the financial industry and high performance and high volume systems
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
-A full stack profile, experience with web development and modern frontend frameworks such as in particular React/Typescript
-Experience in the risk field within finance
-Experience with latency optimization and performance debugging
-Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
About the position
• Designing, developing, modifying, adapting and implementing short– and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
• Developing and implementing security solutions for complex assignments with quality.
• Modifying existing internal software products to add to new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability.
• Mentoring others in the team on implementing system improvements, challenging the team to increase efficiency wherever possible and utilizing current industry trends.
• Participating in IT systems strategy, development and /or integration services to clients.
• Taking part in the architectural and infrastructural design of our applications
Technologies that we work with:
• Spring framework, Java 8+, REST, Maven, TeamCity, React, Typescript, npm