OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
● A passion for quality and automation.
● 4+ years’ experience in Devops or related field.
● Experience in working in Linux/Unix systems
● Python skills
● Experience in test frameworks and tools like Robot framework, Selenium
● Experience interacting with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Gitlab
● General network and wireless knowledge: WLAN, TCP/IP, Firewall
● Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others
● Particularly good English skills in speaking and writing
● Experience with Git
● CI/CD developments discipline experience
● Docker, Kubernetes or other relevant container technologies
-Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, with meticulous attention to detail that extends beyond written and verbal communication.
About the position
-Your main responsibility will be to provide stable and reliable infrastructure baselines for the Development and test teams in collaboration with IT.
You will supply support for the common environments used by Development and test teams and continuously develop them to smoothen the delivery pipelines.
You should support the Development teams to grow and deliver healthy SW, by facilitating tools and process alignment.
You will interact with distributed Development teams across several locations.
Help and Support developers and testers through training, mentoring and problem solving, continuously looking for improvements to ensure high standards of automation of all internal infrastructure.