OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
· BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
· At least 7 years of relevant work experience.
· Experience in C programming
· Experience in VHDL and Verilog language
· Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
* Experience in power simulations, power tools, power estimations.
* Netlist simulations
· Experience from HW debugger usage
Working language: English
* Spyglass Power, PrimePower (PTPX).
· Experiences in Formal verification.
· Knowledge about mobile communication standards.
· Embedded CPUs (ARM based).
· Knowledge about several standard interfaces, such as Ethernet, I3C, SPI, SGMII, CPRI etc.
- You will be working as an ASIC and FPGA Top level Verification engineer.
-Work involves low level programming, detailed design knowledge and system understanding.
-You will together with the team analyze the design, implement, and execute drivers and tests on ASIC/FPGA and system level.
-Much of the verification is SW based. Tests and drivers are mainly written in C.