OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
* 5+ years of experience programming in Java
Working language: English
* Experience working with Microservices, Linux
* Experience working with AWS, Kubernetes
* Experience working with Kotlin, Typescript
About the position
-You will be a backend Java developer on the team
- As a software engineer, you'll join a small and ever-evolving team with some of the most humble and skilled technical nerds in the business
-Focusing on the back-end, you’ll be part of building entirely new micro-service environments, reliable high availability services, and a new legacy free telco platform.
- you’ll have a hand in the whole process of designing, implementing, documenting and testing their software.
-back-end is based on Kotlin, Node, AWS, and Kubernetes, while using Typescript and React in their front-end.