OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- You have significant experience within modern Android development
- Experience writing android-native code with Kotlin and Java
-Git, CI/CD for apps with Jenkins
-WoW, Clean Code, TDD
-Experience working in agile teams
Working language: English
• Basic mobile UX and knowledge of appium or another automation testing tool for testing native mobile applications would be appreciated
• Experience with app development using React Native
About the position
- You will be working as an Android app developer in the Access Services Team.
- The customer is the global leader in access solutions. Every day, they help billions of people to experience a more open world.
-The team provides solutions for efficient and safe flow of goods and people. Their offering includes a wide range of automated pedestrian, industrial and residential doors, loading dock equipment and services.