OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHO ARE YOU?
You truly believe that design is more than something that’s easy on the eye - it’s how things work. You know that an amazing interface can be the difference between an okay experience and one that makes you go “wow!”
- Dedicated to working for a higher purpose - helping people!
- Your talent is more important than your experience, we love driven people and want to grow with you.
- You have a portfolio, Dribbble, or Behance that you put in your application!
- Enjoying the startup culture of apologize, rather than asking for permission
- Truly passionate about web design.
- You spend your days in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and similar software.
- A creative mindset with progressive ideas
- Simply love turning ideas into crisp designs
YOUR UI MISSION
Being responsible for Lavendla's design, look and feel, including:
- UI-tool kit and design system
- Execute on new designs and collaborate with UX-designers and developers.
- Design beautiful and highly intuitive websites, landing pages and our CRM tools
- Understanding of UX and/or Service design
- Sourcing new design ideas internally within Lavendla, as well as from clients
- Striving for data driven decisions based on qualitative and quantitative sources
- Work close to our Product/Tech team and Marketing manager
- When you join Lavendla your design will be seen-and used-by thousands of customers
- Be a central part of a fast growing digital marketplace within the Gig-Economy-Era. At Lavendla.se, clients can easily find and browse among local advisors within funeral and law services, based on availability and customer reviews.
- Lavendla, founded in 2014, has helped thousands of customers, attracted excellent talents and top tier investors, in our vision to become Your nearest personal advisors.
- We are making a difference, where it matter the most. Please also read our values. Welcome to join our journey!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget