Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with sales offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
You will be part of an Agile product development team consisting of frontend and backend developers, one UX/UI designer, Scrum Master, the CTO and you. You will work researching, designing and evaluating the next generation of the app and other products, for individuals and business users together with the rest of the team with access to the relevant end-users in East Africa.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Work as a part of the product team to deliver the best possible product experience
- Design high-quality, user-friendly interfaces for our digital products
- Work with the team to refine, plan and prioritise user stories according to business value, always taking technical debt and the long-term success of the product into account
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years of experience from creating digital products within the UX/UI field
- Deep experience working in the Adobe CC suite
- Excellent communication skills to be able to present ideas to different stakeholders
- User-centric mindset - knowing how to translate insights from UX research into great design ideas
- Strong ability to solve problems and find creative solutions
The place of work is the company’s headquarters in Stockholm. At the moment we mostly work from home.
What we can offer
Addressya offers a fast-moving startup culture, where you will have a great impact on the growth of the company. At Addressya we like to do things in new ways, and we tackle challenges together. We believe that working with like-minded peers and learning new things is the best way to grow both personally and professionally. You’ll be part of a passionate and confident team with colleagues from many nationalities.
Besides a monthly salary, full-time staff qualify for our staff options program (Sw: personaloptioner).
How to apply
To apply to this position just click the "apply" button and follow a few simple steps to register. Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in and the position can be filled before the closing date of this post.
We look forward to reading your application!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the role please reach out to Alisha, email@example.com