OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and eBook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 20+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. We are now looking for a UX writer to join the team!
About the Role
As the UX writer, you will play a key role when it comes to strengthening our brand experience in our core products and securing a coherent tone of voice across platforms.
- Create UX copy guidelines for apps and other digital channels based on Storytel’s tone of voice
- Closely collaborate with the brand copywriter to secure a coherent tone of voice across the whole customer journey
- Support products teams with writing master copy for our products - apps and Storytel reader, as well as internal tools.
- Educate global functions and local markets in UX copy guidelines
About the Team
You will be reporting to our Head of Product Design and be part of a growing multinational team of UX/UI designers and service designers. You will collaborate closely with the Design system team and contribute to the creation of Storytel’s design system. Together with our Brand copywriter, you will form a cross-functional duo making sure our brand voice comes across in everything we do - from campaigns and collaborations, all the way into the core of our product.
You are someone who has the ability to work independently and can organize and prioritize your work. Willingness and ability to combine strategic work with hands-on copy production will be required of you.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skill-set:
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- 5+ years' experience working in copywriting/UX writing for digital products, apps, or websites
- A deep understanding of design process and UX best practices
- Great communication, collaboration and presentation skills
For some bonus points you have:
- Experience working with global products
- Experience in creating UX copy guidelines
- Knowledge of SEO and conversion optimization
- Knowledge of multiple languages and cultural differences
What we offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. And of course - you get unlimited listening to audio and eBooks from our service!
Does this sound like you? If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please attach your portfolio to your application.
You will be able to work in any of our offices!
The role will be open for new applications until 2021-05-24
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget