OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Validation Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Västerås, Sweden. The Validation Engineer applies the validation principles of the design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, and evaluation of hardware, software and systems in all phases of the product life cycle to fulfil the stakeholder requirements.
The Validation Engineer ensures that the developed solution meets the requirements and can operate in the environment needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop a validation plan and specify the essential tasks and activities for validation and agree this plan with the assessor;
• Examine and judge whether an item fits the user needs, especially in regards of safety, quality and operating environment;
• Ensures that the developed solution meets the requirements and can operate in the environment needed;
• Review and classify all deviations in terms of risk (impact), records and submit to the responsible for change management and decision making;
• Evaluate final test results and give a recommendation on the suitability of the outcome for intended use and indicate any application constraints as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferable in Engineering;
• 5 years of relevant professional experience;
• Specific knowledge in the areas of product safety and Validation;
• Deep understanding and knowledge of Software Testing;
• Experience in an international environment represents and advantage;
• Fluency in English, Swedish is desirable;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget