OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WirelessCar’s Journey To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for a Vice President, Sales & Marketing, who will help us create an outstanding customer experience and be instrumental to harvest our unique growth opportunity.
To join our journey WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
If you are passionate about contributing with your strategic experience and a highly hands-on oriented leadership to build and develop a world-class sales and marketing organization in an exciting and highly innovative company that is rapidly growing and has ambitious plans, then this is the opportunity for you!
You will work very close with the management team and a highly dedicated sales and marketing team. As VP, Sales & Marketing, your mission is to realize our growth plan and at the same time make sure we exceed existing customer expectations.
You will report to the CEO of WirelessCar and, among other things, have the following areas that you will be responsible for;
- Define the appropriate sales and marketing organization mix/alignment for the demands of the market, geographies and potential customers
- Drive the development of global sales strategies
- Maintain and grow key and current customer relationships
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Define new or emerging market requirements and needs that will drive product changes and new product development
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events
- Develop and manage the marketing & sales budget
- Act as spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events
- Serve, as needed, in areas outside of the primary responsibilities outlined above
We believe that you will find this position engaging if you have the following competencies and traits;
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Outstanding solution selling abilities especially within complex sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers at all levels of organizations but with focus on C-level
- Proven track record of leading effective marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven and team oriented environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to ask key questions based on active listening
- Knowledge of automotive software and services solutions is preferred
- Ability and willingness to frequent travelling globally (when the possibilities comes back)
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the above or WirelessCar.
Hope we have caught your attention. Join our ride today and help us make a difference for future mobility!
Last application date is 10th of December!
By sending us your application you agree for WirelessCar to store and use your personal information in recruitments. (https://www.wirelesscar.com/privacy-policy/)
Applicants must have a valid Swedish work permit.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.