OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Scania is driving the shift towards sustainable transport solutions. An exciting transformation towards Autonomous, Connected and Electrified transportation. IT is a crucial part of this strategy and Scania’s success is relying on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business.
We offer you an exciting career working with a global and technically large IT environment. Our team, Storage & Server Virtualization Technologies, supplies Scania with Compute and Storage capabilities. A mission critical responsibility on which the whole of Scania is dependent of.
Our group work towards having strong capabilities On-premise as well as meeting Cloud capabilities in hybrid solutions. We strive to improve our added business value through a combination of continuous service improvement and introduction of new and beneficial technologies.
About the position
Do you want to be responsible for our life cycle management of VMware vSphere and engaging in design and implementation of new solutions? Then the position as a VMware Technical Specialist would be a perfect fit for you.
Tasks included in the position:
• Driving and participating in automation, hybrid cloud, and edge solutions.
• Secure performance tuning and disaster recovery solutions.
• Support our Windows and Linux teams as well as cooperate and steer our managed service partner in operational deliveries.
We wish that you
Attain success by being structured, positively driven and flexible. You are also adept at balancing the needs of customers and ongoing activities. Furthermore, your ambition to drive improvements and automation is highly wanted.
You have worked with VMware technologies before and is acquainted with the following competencies:
• Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Experience within DevOps or Automation.
• Experience of design and implementation of new solutions.
• Knowledge of cloud technologies is meriting.
We expect you to be curious, have great problem-solving skills and have a genuine interest in IT.
For additional information about the opening, feel free to contact Adrian Lyng at [email protected]