Do you have an interest in numbers, details and systems and enjoy to take responsibility for your own work? This can be your next great opportunity.
What do we offer?
We offer you a great team spirit within the Accounting department where you can influence and develop the organization together with us. You will be based in central of Malmö and work in our SSC which is included in our Finance organisation. The position is reporting to Head of Nordic Accounting. You will gain experience from an international organization as well as being part of a fast-moving company with passion for food. We offer the opportunity to develop within the organization. We work together as a company with a sustainable mindset for a better future. We believe in our employees because we know that great people make the difference.
Your future work tasks
An AR Accountant is mostly responsible for processing and monitoring all the incoming payments. The main task is to manage the accounts receivable and record and post all the payments in a correct and timely manner and resolving any discrepancies.
The AR Accountant will work closely with internal departments to ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time.
This role requires the candidate to be organized and have a keen eye for detail to spot any issues that may arise.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Monitor accounts and incoming payments
- Perform verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies
- Respond to and resolve clients’ billing issues ad questions
- Prepare and manage bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
- Make sure that all payments are properly posted
- Assist in preparing financial statements
- Assist in preparing detailing accounts receivable status
- Payment runs
- Preparing for KPI follow up
- Reconciliation work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- SOX controls for AR area
- Cash Forecast
- Continuing to improve the AR process
- Ad hoc questions, analysis
- A degree in finance, economics, business studies or accounting would be beneficial.
- 1-2 years of experience from a similar role is an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and able to quickly assimilate and master IT systems.
- A good understanding of finance systems including understanding the main Finance operations of accounts receivable and the importance of accurate invoice coding
- Awareness of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) processes and procedures and/or Auditing is an advantage.
- Willing to work collaboratively and contribute to maintaining a positive and constructive team culture.
- Fluent English and Swedish are required to succeed in this role.
- VAT knowledge
Knowledge and skills:
Organizational and administrative skills are important requirements for an Accounts Receivable Accountant. The employees will be interacting with employers and other organizations daily, so it is imperative they are able to interact on a professional manner within both the Swedish and English language.
This is a temporary role (Emma that has the role is on maternity leave), full time 100% start in September until June 2022.
Start of employment: As soon as possible.
You are welcome to apply through our website (http://www.findus.com/).
Expire date for the application is 2021-08-15
Due to vacation times for a lot of us, we will start to look at the applications August 16.
For more information about the position:
Petra Modica, Head of Nordic Accounting, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (back from vacation August 2).
About Findus & Nomad Foods
We wish to improve life with good and healthy food. Food that is good and nutritious, and of course, of sustainable origin. We are proud to be Findus.
Findus Sverige AB is one of the leading food companies in Sweden and has a turnover of approx. 1,7 billion SEK, where frozen products constitute the largest part. Findus Sweden is part of Nomad Foods Europe that operates in 15 countries, with a turnover of 2.1 bEUR, and approx. 4300 employees.
Findus Sverige AB has about 200 employees and the head office is located in central Malmö. Read more at (http://www.findus.se/) www.findus.se (http://www.findus.se)