OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to our Gothenburg Office!
Join WirelessCar’s road trip and feel the freedom, adventure and wind in your hair! You will be a part of a great team where you develop and operate digital services for our customers and make a difference for future mobility.
To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for
an HR Business Partner who can help us support WirelessCar in Sweden and who will be an important part in making WirelessCar a truly enjoyable place to work at for our employees and consultants.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
If you are passionate about contributing with your HR knowledge to an exciting and highly innovative company that is rapidly growing and has ambitious plans, this is an opportunity for you!
You will work tightly together with an HR team consisting of eight people and a highly dedicated global network of Line Managers. As HRBP your mission is to advise and support management teams and individual managers on all HR related issues while contributing to meet business targets.
You will report to Vice President HR in WirelessCar and among other things have the following areas that you will be responsible for;
· Support Line Managers with all HR related matters and processes, e.g. salary setting, performance and competence development, recruitment, manager coaching, labor legislation related issues etc.
· Support selected WirelessCar management teams and be a member of these
· Focus on one or more dedicated specialist areas within the HR work suitable for you and help WirelessCar build tools and processes needed for the digital society and a rapidly growing company
· Help us in our continuous work to keep and enhance our company culture
We believe that you will find this position interesting and developing if you have the following competencies and traits;
· Experience from at least five years of previous work as HR Business Partner, preferably within the IT sector
· Good communication skills and at ease when interacting with all kinds of people
· A positive attitude and a willingness to work with all sorts of tasks within the HR area
· A good listener with the ability to quickly grasp how to best support the person you talk to
· The ability to find the positive aspects of change and thrive in a rapidly changing world
· Good knowledge in English (both spoken and written)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· A personal integrity that makes it natural for others to seek your support
You will be located in our office in Gårda, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the above or WirelessCar.
HR Director WirelessCar
0720 77 10 50
If you feel that this is the job for you and you want to be an important part of developing WirelessCar into a truly inspirational workplace; then please send in your application right away to email@example.com
By sending us your application you agree for WirelessCar to store and use your personal information in recruitments. Read more how we handle data privacy by following the link below:
Applicants must have a valid Swedish work permit.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.