OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you an open-minded person who always strive to grow and develop yourself while learning new things?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work with motivated colleagues with high competence and expertise
- Learn and develop in your role and as a person
- Learn new techniques, frameworks, platforms, systems and services.
- Have fun on the way
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant University degree
- Technical skills and experienced knowledge of Windows Server platform.
- Technical skills and experienced knowledge in SQL Databases.
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong team player
- Open-minded and interested in learning new things
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Structured, systematic with interest in details
- Proficient English, spoken and written
- If you have worked in one of the following fields or similar, you will probably be a good fit for this role; Experienced IT or Application specilaist with Windows/SQL focus, customer support or Windows Applications Developer.
Join our team and ...
You will work with highly competent and motivated colleagues that strive to grow and have fun on the way. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Technical support for the teams working with our systems
- Server and Services Management (Windows/SQL)
- Incident Management
- Information Security
- Change Management
- Ensuring lifecycle handling including adaptation to infrastructure changes
- Work with the value stream architects to secure that the platform meets the target architecture.
- Proactively suggest and run improvements for the applications and their platform.
- Participate in testing of new functionality
- Proactively seek and give feedback on the delivered functionality
System & Service Management is a tech team supporting all the value streams within the Group Risk BIO at Swedbank. We are now looking for a Senior Application Specialist to join our team. System & Service Management is responsible for maintenance, platform upgrades, test coordination, release coordination, software packaging, and some parts of the development for all platforms and technologies within Group Risk. We have business critical systems/services running on Windows Servers. System & Service Management team also supports in Change Management & Incident Management using SNAP and Jira daily.
The responsibility of Group Risk BIO is to ensure development and maintenance to secure appropriate and reliable IT services and Information Management throughout the lifecycle. Group Risk BIO governs, delivers, evaluates, follows up and reports on IT services, related data and value streams within the respective domain.
Group Risk BIO is an important function to enable and support Risk systems, services and processes. We strive to deliver with high efficiency, quality and value for our stakeholders in accordance with Swedbank development process. Being part Group Risk BIO will give the opportunity to work with motivated people with high competence and expertise within the Risk area. You will have the opportunity to learn, develop, and have fun on the way. We believe that everyone in the team contributes and is important for our success.
Be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage" Babak Ahi, your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application by 08.03.2021.
Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Recruiting manager: Babak Ahi, +46706011615
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.