OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Come and join our NIVEA team and get hands on experience from a Nordic commercial organisation combined with your studies! In this position you will support the Shopper Activation team in the execution of local shopper marketing plans for the brand NIVEA, supporting ensuring the delivery of agreed market share, sales, profit and brand targets. The purpose of the job is to work with the Shopper Activation team to develop and create “best in class” In-store activations in physical stores as well as driving ePOS development at our e-retailers
Who are you?
• You are preferably studying business and/or marketing at University level.
• The role assumes commercial awareness and preferably exposure to a business environment.
• Effective communication is required in order to manage diverse relationships both locally and internationally.
• The ability to work both autonomously and as a team member is required.
• Analytical and creative skills combined with an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
• You are up-to-date in the social media digital environment and landscape.
• Fluent in Swedish and English. Knowledge in Danish, Finish, Norwegian or German is a plus.
What we offer:
The essence of our corporate culture has changed very little over the past 130 years: We have always been a business that believes in the importance of 'care'. We care about fostering a culture where individuals are encouraged to champion their own ideas and convictions and inspired to take responsibilities for themselves and their teams.
We offer you to learn and get hands-on commercial experience, and be part of the NIVEA Nordic Shopper Team and of course have fun! Welcome to be part of one of the world’s largest Skin Care brands NIVEA. This is a paid internship, around 16 hours per week to combine with your studies.
If you believe your qualifications match these requirements, please submit your English CV and a motivational letter by the closing date.
Beiersdorf is today a global skin care company with more than 160 affiliates and over 19 000 employees worldwide. Our international success is founded on strong brands in all the relevant skin care categories. NIVEA in the mass market, Eucerin in the pharmacy segment, and La Prairie in the luxury skin care segment. Today - 100 years after its creation - NIVEA is one of the largest skin care brands in the world and available in more than 200 countries worldwide. In Gothenburg we have our Nordic headoffice.