Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
We are expanding our development management team with an additional Agile Development Manager in our Content Delivery Stream.
As an Agile Development Manager you manage two to three self-organising teams in their ongoing efforts to improve the way they work– both individually and as a team. You will report to Head of Development for Content Delivery. You facilitate growth and learning and, more often than not, this means getting out of the way as teams navigate their way through the various challenges.
Some of the day-to-day work:
• Observing the teams and their cooperation with stakeholders and coaching them on how to improve their impact and throughput
• Supporting teams in cross-team communications
• Facilitating continuous improvement across the organisation
• Recruiting for the development organisation
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Think business value delivered is what defines great development
We think the successful candidate:
• Has worked several years with development teams in agile environments
• Has worked as a developer or tester, before venturing into leadership
• Knows the difference between internal and external motivation
• Experience with DevOps is beneficial
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Work with smart and humble people
• International work environment
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team, please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
We will start reviewing applications in mid-August.