OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to start your career at a leading waterjet propulsion company? Marine Jet Power is now looking for an Application Engineer with great communication skills, who is going to work in the control team and have an important role at MJP. Would you like to work with a world-leading product with broad technology content? If so, read on.
As an employee at Marine Jet Power (MJP) you will get the opportunity to participate in and influence the future of an expansive company. MJP designs and builds waterjets and control systems for the global market. As an application engineer, you will be included in a worldwide network of customers, suppliers and co-workers. MJP has around 50 employees at its head office in Uppsala, which means you will work in an environment of close collaboration and short decision making processes.
You are offered
* A dynamic environment with exciting products
* To be a part of the controls team and work in a creative environment
* The opportunity to progress in the role and participate in the entire product and project lifecycle
As a consultant for Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
As an engineer within the controls team, you will have an important role in the delivery of control systems for waterjets, which are installed globally. The role of an application engineer is active across many streams, including development, system integration and production. You will be responsible for liaising with customers, providing customer specific solutions to the top end of the market. The role may involve travel globally 4-6 times a year to meet customers and commission vessels.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You will have a degree in a relevant engineering field.
* You have a good knowledge of electronic and electrical systems and CAD.
* You have previous experience / knowledge of some of the areas below:
Hydraulics and hydraulic control
Working with digital and analogue electronics
Control systems, CodeSys, PLCs and embedded systems.
* As Marine Jet Power operates in an international market, it is important that you are fluent in English, both written and spoken. This is the language for all customer communication and documentation.
As a person you are:
* Ambitious, self-motivated and solution oriented
* You can work both independently and in groups to creatively find design solutions.
This is important as you will collaborate internally and externally with our customers and suppliers around the world
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Location: Uppsala
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Marine Jet Power that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Marine Jet Power is an Uppsala based company active in the international marine market with offices in the United States, UK, Australia and South Korea. The company develops, manufactures and distributes world class waterjets and control systems ranging from 110 kW to 15 MW. Marine Jet Power products are used in patrol boats, workboats, passenger vessels and luxury yachts. The unique products are in high demand in the global market and the company sees strong growth in the coming years. Marine Jet Power have the ambition to continue to be a world leader and are now looking for another committed employee in the role of an application engineer.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell