OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
AstraZeneca in Gothenburg is looking for an Associate Director, Compliance Human Biological Samples, Apply today!
Do you want to support the business with compliant use of HBS through expert advice and decision making?Do you have strong collaborative, partnering, and interpersonal skills? Great! You can now apply for the role as a an Associate Director, Compliance Human Biological at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg.Human Biological Samples (HBS) are fundamental to medical research in the discovery, development and implementation of new treatments and diagnostics. HBS are ethically sensitive materials and the collection, handling, and access to HBS are subject to strict regulations, principles, and ethical guidelines.
Purpose, Offer and Benefits
This gives you an opportunity to work at AstraZeneca and this is how they describe themselves: " We are a global, science-led, patient-focused pharmaceutical company. We are tireless in seeking to realise the potential of what science can do"
AstraZeneca have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. there, you are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for your ideas and creativity.
• Lead the Identification and establishment of effective HBS compliance procedures across R&D.
• Manage HBS processes to ensure standards are adhered to and compliance requirements are consistently applied
• Ensuring senior stakeholders are aware of changing legislation that impacts them
• Support the business with compliant use of HBS through expert advice and decision making
• Ensure risks arising from HBS due diligence activities are identified and recorded.
• Maintain the documentation/SOPs associated with HBS due diligence activities
The Bigger Picture
The position will be placed at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg and is a full-time job of a 12 months consulting assignment with a chance of extension. You will be employed by TNG during your consulting assignment.
Please note that we use a continual selection process, this means that we and our client work quickly to find a suitable candidate for the job.
Essential for the role:
• Degree level education
• Experience in pharmaceuticals, a healthcare related industry or academia/hospital environment related to HBS
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communications skills
• High ethical standards, willingness to challenge inappropriate proposals/actions of senior leaders
• Strong collaborative, partnering, and interpersonal skills.
We would also like to see that you have direct experience of working with HBS, experience of working with several stakeholders and previous experience as a process owner and process improvement.
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-410 690 50
08-410 639 22
08-21 92 05
08-410 639 23
0709-76 48 95
08-410 639 29
070-350 03 07