OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about games and a strong negotiator? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a strategic business development manager to join our team.
As Business Development Manager you will be working in the Growth team with research, business plans, building partnerships and executing projects. You will be working with many different aspects of business development and growth. You are a problem solver that knows how to present a business case, both verbally and in writing. You have a background working with strategic projects, preferably in the entertainment/gaming industry. Since a lot of our work is to find new methods, new partners and new technologies, you are a curious innovator that has a creative mind that can transform to a future vision.
- Business development
- Strategic relationships in video games industry, entertainment and technology
- Market research, related analysis to build business cases
- Project Management
- Agreement pipeline/negotiation
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- At least 5 years of experience from business development in video games industry
- Capability to create new opportunities by building network
- Structured and strategic mindset
- Team player willing to contribute on multiple levels
- Experience in making presentations & business cases
- University degree in business administration, marketing or computer science and related technologies
Good to have:
- Creative mindset
- Education in law or extensive experience from reading and negotiating contracts
- Background as a consultant or working with projects
- An broad network within the industry
To be successful in this position you are:
- Passionate for games and the industry
- Avid gamer and consumer of modern entertainment
- Able to work in a team, communicate well and being proactive
- Results oriented problem solver
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Samverkan fack och arbetsgivare
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0704 0704 34