At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and ebooks to customers in more than 20 markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel is Northern Europe's largest audiobook streaming service and we’re now looking for a tester to join the team! Storytel’s vision is to make the world a more empathic and creative place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed anytime, anywhere by anyone.
About the Role
The Intelligence team comprises an Architecture crew, and three Analytics crews all working closely with Storytel’s various Business functions and our Product Management organization. We deliver reports and ad’hoc analysis to support business decisions as well as algorithms aiming to improve our operations and the customer’s experience.
The Architecture crew has an end to end responsibility for our data management including ELT pipelines, data warehousing and BI self-service with Looker, our newly acquired BI tool. The team is responsible for implementing and maintaining a single-source of truth when it comes to our main KPIs and measures.
In this role, you will take ownership for Looker and be instrumental in driving its adoption in the whole Storytel. In collaboration with our BI Analysts, you will govern our data model and draft our BI guidelines and best practices. You will become one of our experts in data visualization and as such, you will train Looker’s users continuously. You will play a key role in our journey to become a truly data driven company, empowering our stakeholders with direct access to correct and well-structured data
- Become our Looker expert by organizing training and following its releases
- Take ownership of the data model in Looker
- Draft and maintain guidelines and best practices (e.g.: naming conventions, access management routines, dashboard templates, change management…)
- In collaboration with Data Engineers and/or BI Analysts, prepare dashboard’s underlying data in LookML, Looker own development language
To be successful in this role we believe that;
You hold a degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other relevant field
️You have at least a couple of years of experience as a BI developer
️You are skilled within requirements analysis and data modelization
You are well acquainted with BI processes
️You have a solid experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI or Data Studio
💻You are proficient in SQL
🇧Excellent at writing and speaking English
As a person, we believe that you are curious and eager to constantly improve your skills. You enjoy finding creative BI solutions to tackle business challenges and are passionate about turning data into insights.
As a truly international company, your direct colleagues from the Intelligence team are based in Stockholm, Barcelona and Copenhagen. For this position, we are primarily looking for candidate’s who aim to be based in our Stockholm or Copenhagen offices, but there will be a flexibility to work from any of our other offices around Europe.
What we offer
- Participate in developing a top-notch streaming entertainment platform used by over a million users worldwide
- Plenty of autonomy and responsibility
- Your own yearly education budget
- A workplace that values creativity and personal initiative
- Limitless audio and ebooks from our own service
- An international team of super-talented colleagues
- Explore, work and implement some of the newest and hottest technologies
- A company full of book lovers
- Ability to work from any of our offices in Europe
Does this sound like you? If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget