OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We’re gearing up for a technological leap forward that’s too big to miss. As an embedded expert working at Zellaco, every day is your chance to make an impact and help shape the future using embedded technology from a leading Nordic tech company. Your expertise is highly respected and appreciated among colleagues and customers and you are instrumental to Zellaco being the preferred supplier of embedded product development to the most innovative organizations in Scandinavia.
- Full operational, marketing, sales and financial responsibilities for a regional business.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Discovers and explores business deals.
- Closes new business deals; develops and negotiates contracts; coordinates requirements; and integrates contract requirements with business operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for business opportunities.
- Organizes, plans, follow up and ensures deliveries are according to contracts and meet all requirements and expectations.
- Initiate and resolves changes in plan, requirements, or expectations in a financially acceptable way while retaining business relationships
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Recruit’s engineers according to business needs and expansion plans; manages one or more teams of engineers, sets and conveys company culture and balances employees comp&ben in accordance with long term and short term goals
Expected Qualifications / Skills:
- Motivation for sales and sales planning
- Prospecting and closing skills
- Market knowledge and selling to customer’s needs
- Embedded technology, embedded development hands-on experience
- Understanding of development processes, methodology and methods
- Familiar with embedded software and systems quality standards; safety and cybersecurity technology and requirements
- Professionalism, leadership and management skills and experience
- Recruitment skills
- Project/agile management skills end experiences
- P&L skills
- Preferably Automotive, Industry and/or Medtech experiences
Education and Experience Requirements:
- MSc in Computer Software and/or Electronics
- 3-5 years of sales and key account experience
- Min 3 years of project and team management
- 5-10 years of embedded technology development (electronics and software)
- Fluent in Swedish and English
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for our employees. On top of a competitive remuneration offering, we provide:
- flexible workplace - mix remote and office
- flexible work hours
- health care insurance
- premium sick pay
- workout/training twice a week with team members.
- 30 days’ vacation
- conference trips twice a year
- monthly team activities
- individual plan for building skills and career.
- internal and external technology seminars
- participation in international seminars, exhibitions and trade fairs
Please note that only candidates with a valid work permit in Sweden will be considered. Zellaco does not offer relocation services.
The Business Manager position is placed in Gothenburg and frequent business trips are part of the position. The Business Manager will be part of Zellaco executive management group.
Interested? Apply for this position now, selections and interviews are ongoing until Jan 23th, 2022.