OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
SKF is taking its extensive experience and combining it with the latest technology in mobile apps, big data and advanced analytics to provide our customer with reliable rotation as a service (RaaS) To enable this, we develop the means to monitor, predict and improve the rotating performance of applications.
As our current Chief Product Owner is moving on to new assignments within SKF we are looking for our next brilliant
Chief Product Owner – Enterprise Development Center of Excellence
You will be a central part of the team that builds SKFs digitalization platform and together be responsible for building and operating the service. The full development organization currently contains of four agile delivery trains; Enterprise DCoE (customer facing platforms), Big Data DCoE (supporting platform services and data mgmt), Mobile DCoE (mobile applications) and AI DCoE (AI components). Within Enterprise DCoE we are currently developing five main product offerings where you will have a strong ownership for customer facing implementations.
The Chief Product Owner (CPO) is the main interface to the Product Line Managers and has content authority for the Product Backlog. You are responsible for identifying Customer needs, prioritizing Epics and Features in the Product Backlog, guiding the work through the Product Kanban and contribute to the product Vision and Roadmap for enterprise-scale digital product/s.
Your day-to-day work
• Effectively communicate product vision to the POs, scrum teams and stakeholders and motivate the team with a clear and elevating goal
• Solid understanding of users, market, competition, and trends for the domain in order to make sound decisions
• Active member of the LPMM (Lean portfolio mgmt. meeting)
• Prioritize the backlog and work to on a high level quantify the required efforts
• Provide insights on how scenarios and features will be implemented across multiple systems and organizations and drive refinements together with the teams
• Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders both in the SKF business and in the development organization
We expect you to have/be
• Several years of experience in software product management
• Experience as a product owner in a multi-team Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience in delivering results in a fast-changing environment and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Hands-on software product development experience
• University degree (Preferred, Field of Study: Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Degree)
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to travel to support project activities
• Certified and experienced with SCRUM development process, SAFe framework is used as guideline within the organization
• Sales, marketing and/or business development experience
• Product development of SaaS (Software as a Service) and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
• Other language skills then English are meriting, especially mandarin as SKF see the Asian market as a growth area
You will enjoy working here if you are/have
• Self-motivated, strong drive and action oriented mind-set with high sense of personal accountability
• Leadership capabilities with ability to coach and engage others
• Active listener who shows willingness to understand different perspectives and communicate them effectively
• Structured approach to problem-solving
As a person you like to work in an innovative environment with focus on high speed in delivery. You are a team player that is driven by the interaction of team members as well as stakeholders. You have high integrity and the ability to build relationships with people on all levels in different organizations.
The opportunity to be part on SKF digitalization journey where you can put your accumulated skills, tools and interests to use resulting in next generation of SKFs Industrial Digitalization solutions for rotation equipment performance. We strive to work with the best people, technology and tools available and make sure you continue to advance in your desired direction
Location will be in Gothenburg and the position reports to Head of Enterprise Development Center of Excellence.
Information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Veronica Forsman, Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Center, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV the latest 1st of July 2021.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget