OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you interested in image analysis in clinical trials? Would you like to work in a growing company devoted to making a real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? A place that is constantly moving forward, with great science, great people, and an informal atmosphere? If this catches your interest, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development.
To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for people with both broad and deep experience in clinical drug development as well as project management.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordination in and administration of our clinical trials. The position will be located in our office in Gothenburg.
- Provide general administrative support and assistance to the internal project team, primarily the Project Manager.
- Support the internal project team with ongoing conduct of studies including coordination of administrative tasks during the study process
- Contribute to applications & submissions by handling clinical-regulatory documents
- Assist in contact with clinical sites for specific requests (e.g., enrollment updates, missing documentation, meeting arrangements).
- Attend project team meetings and generate meeting minutes.
- Set up, organize, and maintain clinical study documentation in the trial master file
- Quality control of and archival of the TMF after final study
- Collaboration with third-party archive vendor
- Experience from working with clinical trials and according to ICH-GCP
- Level of education that supports skills and capabilities of the position and ensures successful conduct of responsibilities
- Collaboration skills in order to engage with people and clients
- Proven administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Swedish and English
For more information about the position, please contact Neha Mehta , +46 76-111-0659, or email@example.com.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than January 20th 2022. We only accept applications via our recruitment system, Teamtailor. The recruitment is handled by Antaros Medical.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we are specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. We have established ourselves as a strategic development partner to the pharmaceutical industry, where we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge in disease mechanisms. Our projects cover clinical trials in all stages of drug development, and we work both with small biotech companies as well as global big pharma companies. We currently have around 90 employees working at our offices in Mölndal and Uppsala.