We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team in Stockholm. In this role you will be reporting to the VP Operations & Analytics.
What you will do
As a Customer Success Specialist, you play a key role in providing world-class service to, and ensuring the success of our Partners and their end-customers.
- Specialist knowledge of products and services - bring new products and services to the customer, adapting them to the customer’s unique need while developing and elaborating with delivery and financing possibilities
- Customer Success - deliver exceptional post-sales and delivery, onboarding and support experience to meet and exceed customer expectations. Leverage evangelists and advocates among our customer base.
- Customer growth - drive end-customer value and spend through renewals, up-sell and cross-sell of an ever-increasing suite of solutions within the UA ecosystem.
- Communication - be the voice of the customer and contribute to the company’s understanding of customers’ needs, goals and roadblocks.
- Business Development feedback - synthesize customer feedback to identify opportunities for UA to develop its business.
You will work closely with other departments in the company to ensure a customer-first approach. Your success will be measured by metrics such as partner/customer lifetime value (LTV), retention/churn, customer/partner satisfaction (NPS), customer activation (time spent on platform).
Who you are
As a Customer Success Specialist you are a natural problem solver striving for excellence for yourself, your customer, and the services you build. You are proactive and outcome-oriented; you can articulate the desired outcome, required framework and execute with laser focus to achieve it. You curate and build on the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution possible and, through collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, receive buy-in for new ideas, products, and processes.
At Universal Avenue we are looking for people that are exceptional at what they do, people with the right attitude, high level of energy and a strong entrepreneurial drive. We are looking for people driven by both profit and purpose, who places great emphasis on work that truly matters.
You are persistent and curious, and inspired by making a difference on a global scale and have the dedication to achieve something bigger than yourself. You are a true team player that enjoys a great degree of flexibility and freedom with clear deliverables. High pace is something you are used to, at times with tasks outside your job description requiring you to roll up your sleeves.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, a problem solving approach to challenges
- Proven track record of sales towards B2B customers
- A strong understanding for the needs and wants of the SMB segment
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and data scientists
- Experience of sales in a combined hardware/software environment
- Fluent in Swedish
- Experience from supporting both hardware and software solutions and services including subscription-based business models
- Experience from working for platform companies
- Experience from working for a business selling hardware to B2B customers
- Additional languages
- Drivers license class B (car)
This is Universal Avenue
Universal Avenue digitalize small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Since 2014, we have gained the trust of 30,000 local business owners, to supply them with the solutions they need to grow and compete.
Our B2B commerce platform unite sellers, buyers and sales partners in one ecosystem where:
- Sellers - Get access to a global B2B distribution network
- Buyers - Get access to a wide range of solutions to digitalize and take their business to the next level
- Sales Partners - Get access to a turnkey platform to increase earnings by connecting buyers and sellers
Universal Avenue is headquartered in Stockholm.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 76 392 00 00