OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Oriola is a health and wellbeing company operating in the Nordic countries - Our Purpose is Health for Life and we are now strengthening our organization!
We help people to live healthier lives by giving them access to sustainable health and wellbeing products and services. In Sweden, Oriola owns the country’s third-largest pharmacy chain, Kronans Apotek. In addition to pharmacies, our dose-dispensing, medical information and patient support services, we enhance the safety and effectiveness of pharmaceutical care. Our expert services support pharmaceutical companies throughout the entire lifecycle of medicines. Oriola’s supply chain ensures reliable and safe delivery of pharmaceuticals to pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, veterinarians and other healthcare operators. In 2019, Oriola Corporation’s net sales were 1.7 billion euros and we employed nearly 4,300 professionals. Oriola Corporation is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.oriola.comIn order to further improve our services and ensure that we will remain proactive in meeting customer and market demands we now need to strengthen our team. Given the massive impact the continuous changes in customer and market behavior generate, we are now looking for a Development Director to lead our operations development activities and a team of approx. 10 people. Our main sites are Enköping, Mölnlycke and Uppsala in Sweden and Espoo and Herttoniemi in Finland. The position will be based in Stockholm.
The key focus areas
• Leading and facilitating prioritised strategic development projects within Operations
• Be a member of Operations management team
• Capability development based on business needs and service product ownership
• Continuously strengthening and developing project management competences and practices
• Improving efficiency and ways of working through continuous development using relevant methods, e.g. Lean within Operations as well as together with Business Areas
• Contributing as a representative for Operations in respective Business Area management teams as well as being the counterpart to the Business Development and IT Development functions
• Developing forecasting, sales and operations planning processes
• Leading a Development Team, whose responsibility areas are within Common Management System (ISO9001/14001), Project Portfolio Management, Operations Processes and Concept and Supply Chain and Layout design.
• Relevant MSc degree
• A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in logistics operations (retail/distribution) and service business development
• Knowledge of LEAN and/or other methods to create a development culture
• E-com logistics expertise is an advantage
• General understanding of typical/relevant ERP and IT solutions
• End-to-end process and overall solution architecture understanding
• Goal oriented with a strong will to win, combined with strong business acumen and customer focus
• Problem-solving mindset utilising structured and analytical approaches to find solutions
• Persistence and capability to drive changes within a highly cross-functional matrix organisation
In this position, you will have an instrumental development role within Oriola, providing a great opportunity to work closely with the business with a clear common purpose; Health for Life. Working in an Oriola warehouse or production means that you are an essential part of the distribution chain of pharmaceuticals and other health and wellbeing products. In cooperation with our customers, we are responsible for delivering the right product, to the right customer, at the right time. The employees within our logistics team can be considered true everyday heroes. As a strong Group, we offer the advantage of stability, opportunities to increase your responsibilities and a chance to expand your network. To succeed within Oriola, you will need to be open, proactive and take responsibility. At the same time, we promise to help you develop your strengths and we will continuously provide you with interesting and developing challenges which will make us grow together.
Welcome with your application (CV and personal letter in English), latest 2020-01-04. We will fill the position immediately after finding the right candidate.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget