OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
MES Suite & Standard Solution development
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
The MES Suite & Standard Solution development organisation develops and delivers world-class automation platforms and services to our customers through Tetra Pak business units, packaging platforms and market companies. As the importance and demand for automation increases, we are now strengthening our team to support and accelerate automation growth.
The team supports and delivers MES solutions to our customers in cooperation with our market companies. This includes product development engineering, product validation and support to delivering organisations during limited deployment.
We are now looking for a Wonderware MES development to reinforce an Agile SCRUM Team supporting the development and the release of standard based on the integration of Wonderware/AVEVA functionalities into Tetra Pak MES Suite elements.
As a domain expert in MES/MIS you will technically lead the development of standard and configurable solutions based on Wonderware/AVEVA platform. These solutions a.k.a. SI-Kits provide our Customers with a highly efficient way of extending our PlantMaster™ MES Suite functionalities. Within your Scrum team you will work with peers in the MES area, but also interface with various specialists across the Automation and Digital stack, hence you shall have a good knowledge and understanding on the complete automation domain. This position is based in Lund, Sweden, and requires travelling up to 25% of your time.
· Technical ownership of Advanced Information solutions (MIS/MES)
· Support product development and deployment in Wonderware and AVEVA context
· Support development teams with requirements and feedback
· Integrate Processing, Packaging integration and Performance Services needs
· Validation and field test of the Tetra Pak PlantMaster™ Automation Platform internally and externally to ensure quality
· Give support to and advise market companies
Who you are
You hold a University degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
· Experience in Wonderware and AVEVA MES product suite covering several of the following products; AVEVA MES, System Platform, Recipe Manager Plus, InBatch and Workflow Management (Skelta)
· Understands customer operations and has the ability to transfer them to standard solutions
· Experience in MES systems for production environments
· Experience in MS SQL database and Reporting Services technologies
· Experience in Microsoft .Net, C#.net or other programming languages and web application development
· Minimum five years of relevant work experience
· A good command of English, both written and oral
Knowledge or experience within one or more of the following areas is considered a merit
· Recipe and Batch management system
· Experience in working with implementation of Production Control systems (HMI/PLC)
· OPC standard communication
· ERP, Scheduling or WMS systems
· Industry standards – S88 and S95
We are looking for a positive, proactive and driven team player. We believe you have a strong focus on problem solving, quality and results. You enjoy developing your skills and seeking out new knowledge and techniques. You have the ability to work both in teams and on your own. The interest and ability to train, develop and motivate others is really important for that role.
You like working close to customers and act with the customer in mind all the time. Should you have interest in or knowledge about concepts like digitalisation, Internet of Things” and “Industry 4.0”, this would be highly valuable.
You will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international, challenging and high-paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet. You will work in a market-leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a state-of-the art, comfortable and activity-based work environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, including health care arrangements.
Care to join?
We are working with a continuous selection, so please submit your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible but before 24th December, through email: email@example.com
To know more about the position contact Olivier Germain at +39 3482313298 or Riccardo Rossi at +39 059 898306
For information about your application, please contact recruiter Kalle Kautovaara at +46 733 363335.
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Ted Andersson at +46 46 36 4623