OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Poolia Engineering is looking for a development engineer and project leader for a consultant assignment at our customer located south of Stockholm. You will be responsible for managing projects, lead lab-scale production of material and prepare and follow up full scale trials. Do you hold a degree in chemical engineering or similar and are used to leading projects with a tight deadline? Please don’t hesitate and submit your application today.
This is a temporary assignment for 10 months starting December 2020.
• Responsible for managing projects related to binder composition and usage when it comes to:
- Short/Mid term development and optimization of products
- Bitumen business technical concerns
- Troubleshooting internally and externally
• Propose and carry out investigations and working plans for projects both internally and in cooperation with customers
• Maintain and develop knowledge in bitumen, bitumen emulsions and polymer modified bitumen
• Lead lab-scale production of material and prepare and follow up full scale trials
• Is used to leading projects with a tight deadline
• Holds a degree in chemical engineering or similar and may have experience from practical laboratory work.
• Has experience from chemical industry or from the paving industry.
• Has extensive experience from technical troubleshooting and customer support.
• Is self-reliant, flexible and are used to work independently as well as in teams.
• Has a curious mind combined with a structured way of working.
• Is results oriented and can meet goals with the end customer in focus.
• Has knowledge in techniques for analysis and knowledge regarding standards and methods.
• Excellent skills in Swedish and English along with well-developed IT skills are required.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 555 540 09
08-555 651 24
08 555 651 24
08 555 651 26
08-555 651 26