OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
For the Bitumen Technology Department in Nynäshamn, Sweden, we are currently recruiting a development engineer with special focus on feed stock.
As the position holder, you will be part of the Product and Customer support group within Bitumen Technology in Nynäshamn. We are recruiting to long term make sure we have the knowledge needed to meet present and future challenges within the bitumen area.
You will be maintaining a high knowledge related to bitumen and paving and be a communicator within the Nynas organization and to customers. The position includes short term troubleshooting for our customers as well as handling longer term projects. It is important that the position holder is eager to further develop the skills and knowledge within the field.
The position is placed in Nynäshamn and may require limited travelling.
·Independently lead technical projects primarily within the area of binder and modified binders.
·Maintain and develop technical knowhow within the binder and asphalt area with regards to development and evaluation.
·The work encompasses practical work, assurance of correct analysis, interpretation and appropriate documentation and communication of results
·Communication of new application and product-knowledge internally
·Be a supporting role for the production within the Nordics
The successful candidate:
· Has experience from chemical industry or from the paving industry.
· Has at least 5 years of related work experience.
· Holds a degree in chemical engineering or similar and have experience from practical laboratory work.
· Has a strong analytical mindset
· Is a structured and active communicator
· Has an interest in production and the techniques used there
· Is self-reliant, flexible and are used to work independently as well as in teams.
· Has a curious mind combined with a structured way of working
· Is results oriented and can meet goals with the end customer in focus.
· Has knowledge in techniques for analysis and knowledge regarding standards and methods.
· Excellent skills in Swedish and English along with well-developed IT skills are required.
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Hans Lundkvist, Technical Manager, Bitumen Technology Nordic at +46-70 366 50 21. You are welcome to send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 6th, 2021.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!