OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Novacura är ett IT-företag som använder tjänster och programvara för att effektivisera och förenkla våra kunders affärskritiska processer och ERP-plattformar.
Vi brinner för att skapa lösningar som gör det möjligt för våra kunder att arbeta smartare och snabbare i sin verksamhet.
Novacura är privatägt och har kontor i nio länder inklusive Tyskland, Polen, Norge och USA, med huvudkontor i Göteborg.
Are you Novacura´s new Development Manager who is inspired by creating effective teams and build a strong and delivery focused team?
• You will lead a team of Software developers and Solution architects and drive and secure the operational work in the software department.
• Make sure there are clear roles and responsibilities and a structured way of working in the team.
• Drive and inspire a continuous development and performance of the team members and be at the forefront in planning, attracting and recruiting the resources needed to secure high level of competence.
• Establish a mindset of the importance and pride to deliver high quality results on time.
• Mitigate and overcome risks and challenges.
• Engage the team in planning workshops .
• Contribute in multi department improvement initiatives.
Background and Experience
We are looking for you who has a Master of Science in Engineering or similar and at least 5 years of experience working in a software department and a couple of years in a leading role. You have a high self-drive, good listening skills and are natural in coaching both employees and contractors. You enjoy interacting with people and are able to work cooperatively with the development, QA, UX/UI and operations resources to establish an effective and efficient way of working.
We are looking for a person that can manage and execute complex solutions spanning multiple workstreams. You shall have the ability to plan, execute and follow-up on work done by multiple agile teams in parallel. You set clear expectations of what should be achieved, when and by whom. You have strong communication skills and have the ability to establish trust and create strong relationship with both the technical team and the company senior management. We see it as an advantage if you have experience with leading change and have experience with agile methodologies such as SAFe or Scrum.
In this role you need to be fluent in Swedish and English both in oral and written.
We collaborate with PS Partner in this recruitment. To apply for the position, click on www.pspartner.se and register your CV with a personal letter. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Elin Mankert via email, email@example.com
We work with a continuous selection, so send in your application as soon as possible. Thank you!