OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
McDonald’s in the Nordics (Food Folk) is currently looking for a candidate to fill an open position as Nordic Digital Commerce Consultant . The position is full time and can be based in one of our four offices in either Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm.
In the role as a Nordic Digital Commerce Consultant, you will work closely with Nordic Head of Digital, Media & CRM, the Nordic Digital Commerce Lead, McDonalds Global organization and the four local digital marketing teams in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Your main focus will be on maintaining our digital commerce products and ensure implementation of relevant features, updates, backlog and roadmap, while having a strong focus on the customer journey and experience in mind.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Maintain our digital commerce products (app, website, mobile order & pay, self-ordering kiosks etc.).
- Capture local markets input regarding the development of the digital commerce products, as well as having a full overview of the development roadmaps from McDonald’s Global.
- Responsible for planning and prioritization of new functions and features to secure that the development work is in line with the business strategy.
- Create (including collect business requirements from the organization/markets), build and maintain a Nordic roadmap and prioritizations on digital commerce products development and push for these in Global forums.
- Management of the digital commerce feature/updates back-log.
- Implement relevant features and updates in our digital commerce products.
- Assist in optimizing the customer journey and experience in our digital commerce products.
- Work closely with the markets, the digital products owners at McDonald’s Global and our partners as well as with IT and RSG (Operations).
- Testing and quality insurance (lab and online).
- Project management of technical/digital development projects.
- Communication cross-function as well as with Global and business partners.
- 3-4 years in a similar role
- Preferably work experience within QSR, FMCG or retail and/or in a Nordic/Global matrix organization
- Strong experience and focus on customer journeys and experiences
- Strong experience with digital commerce products and digital engagement services
- Formal education is considered a merit
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language
- Ability to travel within the Nordics
To succeed in this role you are a structured, customer-focused, digital-minded and ambitious person. You are a problem solver, that have an eye for details and are seeking to improve customer experience, and can manage several projects at the same time,. You can easily work in teams and communicate with other colleagues and partners, as well being pro-active and self-starter.
You will be reporting to the Nordic Digital Commerce Lead plus having a dotted line to the Nordic Head of Digital, Media & CRM.
What Food Folk / McDonald’s offers you
At Food Folk and McDonald’s’ we are all equal, regardless of age gender, and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society, is something we are very proud of.
At Food Folk / McDonald’s we believe that delicious food can also be sustainable - for both our customers, producers, and the environment.
Beside a global workplace with many great colleagues, you will be offered benefits in the form of a collective agreement, pension, and subsidized lunch (benefits vary slightly depending on the market, in which you will be based). With many fun activities all year round, you and all employees will participate and continue to grow with the largest restaurant chain in the Nordic!
Start: Asap or by agreement
Location: Any of the Nordic capitals, but preferably in Stockholm
Salary: Fixed, monthly
In case of questions, please contact Nordic Digital Commerce Lead, Rickard Berthold at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does the role as Nordic Digital Commerce Consultant sounds interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities
McDonald's in the Nordics (Food Folk) has over 400 restaurants in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland and are serving 152 million guests each year.
Learn more about McDonald's in each country here:
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Linnea Lidmo, Restaurangchef
Nina E, Rekryteringsansvarig
Onur Cabuk, Restaurangchef
Peter Högstedt, Restaurangchef
tidian seck, Restaurangchef
Johanna Biarner, Supervisor
Robert Furuvald, Restaurangchef
Katarina Ropponen, Restaurangchef