OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for a Dispatch Planning Manager, located in our head office in Arlöv, with responsibility for Sweden and Denmark
Our Dispatch organization fulfills an important and central function in our business. As Dispatch Planning Manager, you lead and develop the team in the challenge with customer-oriented and fast support, and push continuous improvements. You coach, inspire and develop the employees into a strong team with energy and a proactive approach. You ensure an efficient way of working, both in daily operation and more tactically, to achieve objectives. You develop the Dispatch section and consider customers, collaboration with other organizations, processes and quality. Since the Dispatch Planning Manager only has five direct reports, you will spend approximately 50% of your time working operationally with responsibility for dispatching in one of our districts. You report directly to the Back Office Manager for Sweden and Denmark (located in Arlöv). Dispatch tasks are (but am not limited to):
- Receive error reports from customers and service engineers
- Plan and book delivery, repairs, maintenance service or other work to be performed
- Ensure that service engineers are booked in the right place at the right time for different assignments
- Create and check the sections error lists
- Update customer registers in our SAP business system
- Create and update the service plan
- Follow up service status daily
- Ensure that the Dispatch section and our service engineers work according to agreed guidelines to ensure the best possible service to our customers
- You have a few or several years' experience as a line manager. You know what requirements leadership imply and can handle positive and negative criticism professionally. If you have experience of leadership in an international context, it is beneficial
- Everything about planning is seeing the big picture, therefore you have a solid experience of planning. Our daily business is everything between quick fixes and long term planning, bigger projects also exists. Cooperation with other departments is important
- Ideally, you have experience of technical after-market (from a company that sell technical equipment, service it and sell spare parts)
- You probably have an academic degree or completed secondary education with corresponding experience. You have a few years of work experience as a Dispatcher or of very similar tasks in a customer service org. Previous experience of a Dispatch / Planning system is a strong merit
- You make sure Dispatch work in a structured way to optimize the planning, for the next few hours, current day, week or weeks ahead. To succeed, you need experience to be able to find the right balance between an efficient and manageable working day for the service engineer and the best possible customer service
- The number of service engineers in a district, cannot be dimensioned according to the peaks in the workload, the role can therefore be tough. Dispatch will not always be able to meet all customer requirements. It is therefore important that you can identify the most critical situations, prioritize and make all customers feel that they have nevertheless received a "top of the line" service level.
- You have the courage, diplomatic and communicative ability to secure that the guidelines that exist, regarding how assignments should be prioritized and planning optimized, are followed
- Your methodical approach ensures that Dispatch follows up continuously and secures that assignments are finished as quickly as possible, even if parts turn out to be missing, service engineers become ill, and so on…
- Ideally, you have experience of SAP
- Good knowledge of Excel and the rest of the Office package
- The corporate language is English so you need to speak and write English and a Scandinavian language fluently
You can see how small optimizations affect the big picture. You will interact with both internal and external contacts, it requires patience and the ability to handle many different types of people. Furthermore, you are a solution-oriented person who dares to challenge existing structure to achieve results.
Are you ready for your next step? We look forward to your application no later than 2021-01-15. Please attach CV and Cover Letter (where you clarify and sum up your main merits for the job) in English. We work with ongoing recruitment, which means that we may fill the position before the last application day, so apply as soon as possible. This is a full-time position, working hours 07:15 - 15:45.
For questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Mikael Lundberg, Back Office Manager After Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46705 85 42 03.
Jungheinrich AG is one of the world's largest suppliers of trucks, pallet racking and storage systems. The annual production is over 125,000 trucks. The company has a total of 18 000 employees and a turnover of 4 billion Euros. Our corporate language is English. Jungheinrich Svenska AB is owned by the German parent company and has approximately 170 employees and a turnover of +500 million SEK.
The head office is located in Malmö. We have branch offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg, as well as sales offices in Linköping, Örebro and Sundsvall. Our business consists of sales of new and used trucks, truck rental, truck service and spare parts. We also offer complete warehouse solutions with pallet racking and warehouse systems (http://www.jungheinrich.se/) www.jungheinrich.se (http://www.jungheinrich.se)
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget