OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Engineer Maintenance and Finance Support
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The section Maintenance, Investments & Metrology is within the department Analyes & Verification Environments. We develop and procure testing equipment and facilities for the different departments within R&D. In order to meet requirements regarding reliability we acquire and ensure availability of the facilities, equipment and development tools within R&D. We provide metrology expertise, lending of instrumentation, design and service of development tools for testing departments. We also handle maintenance and calibration including evaluation according to agreed requirements, and provide fuel distribution to R&D, supply and spare parts storage.
As Engineer Maintenance and Finance Support your main responsibility is to support contracts, outcome reports and analysis financial reports. But never the less still it require you to work with preventive maintenance on a daily basis like analysing errors or malfunctions in the systems to prevent them from happening again. The role requires independence and ability to search for information.
* Manage external service- and support contracts
* Create and follow up purchase requests
* Support the section regarding purchase preparing and technical issues in purchasing
* Generate economic outcome reports and analysis
* Operate budgeting, compile budget forecasts and depositions within the section
* Technical university degree or equivalent, preferably with some years of professional experience
* Experience in maintenance and economy
* Ability or experience to lead tasks, projects or teams
* Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
* Excellent knowledge of Excel
* Good knowledge of SAP, SharePoint and SRM is meritorious
* Enjoy taking responsibility and lead tasks/projects from start to finish
* Structured with good administrative skills
* Customer focused with the talent to build good relations
* Positive and engaged with a flexible mind set
* Full of energy and positive to develop work area
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Daniela Borquez by e-mail email@example.com. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than Nov 30th, 2016.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Jasmin Aronsson El Kachani
0729-88 94 43