OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world. Our vision is a world where every employee knows their true value. Our mission is to delivery technology that helps great employers become exceptional ones.
We know that success is not a one-person show; we´re on this journey together, which means we succeed together. Benify has been certified as a great place to work according to the Great Place to Work® institute’s international standard. We’re proud of our culture and we’re confident you will be too. In fact, thanks to our employees, Benify has also been named one of Sweden’s 10 best places to work by Great Place to Work® two years in a row.
Would you like to be a part of taking our tech department to the next level? We are currently looking for a senior Engineering Manager, which gives you the opportunity to work in an international environment in a globally expanding product company!
As a senior Engineering Manager, you will be responsible to ensure that we have an engaging and positive environment and culture that makes Software Developer talents thrive. You will also ensure that we deliver on business goals and continuously develop as a tech function – both in culture, ways of working and technology. We are looking for a T-shaped leader with deep skillset in building and leading high performing, autonomous software teams as well as having the ability to understand and deliver on business goals from a technical perspective. We are around 40 developers across 6 different cross-functional teams, where you’ll be leading two of these teams with 10-15 direct reports.
You will report to our CTO and work close together with different peers in R&D, like other Engineering Managers, UX and Product Lead. In this forum we hope that you want to contribute with new perspectives and have a will to drive initiatives.
As an Engineering Manager, you will also:
• Create the right conditions for high performing, autonomous teams
• Identify competence development needs and ensure your team members has the right knowledge and competence to perform and that it is shared between team members
• Attract and recruit engineering competence according to delivery needs
• Be involved in setting and refining strategies and make them come alive with tactical deliveries
• Translate an assigned budget to understand future needs which you convert into delivery goals
• Coach the engineering team and individual developers through the entire Software Development Life Cycle and in their individual growth
• Continuous performance management, wage-setting and annual salary review
You have strong communication and social skills and are not afraid to try new things, even if there’s a risk of failure. As a leader, you can be a cultural role model and create an environment that is positive and inspiring, with a great interest in developing people. You have the ability to see and communicate how your team contributes to the success of Benify, and lead people towards a common goal to drive business results. In addition, you can take on a great responsibility, build and give trust and lead with a point of view.
To succeed in this role, we also see that you have:
• Several years of leading experience in the field of Software Development, preferably in product companies
• Previous experience of wage-setting and recruitment responsibility
• Agile values and hands-on experience in Software Development
• Relevant educational background within Computer Science, Software Development or similar
• Experience as a Scrum Master and working with SAFE is meritorious
What do we offer you?
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work at an organisation where everyone contributes to our success, where everyone helps each other and has fun while doing it. We know that it is our employees who make Benify successful. We not only welcome your ideas, but we also encourage them. Your development is up to you - your initiative, drive, and curiosity are all key factors to your development at Benify, where the opportunities are limitless.
Being experts in benefits, we offer great perks, including access to our benefits platform, a generous health and wellness contribution, flexible working, company innovation days, and conferences. Not only that, but you'll also quickly become part of our incredible and collaborative culture!
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time
Sounds like a good match? Ready to make an impact? Great!
Apply by sending your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile using the application form below.
If you have any questions about the role, or want to find more what it’s like to work at Benify, please contact email@example.com (Talent Acquisition) or firstname.lastname@example.org (CTO).