Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform - with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone - from big banks and fintechs to startups - to build the future of financial services across Europe.
We are looking for Engineering Managers for different areas of our organisation who will play an important role in securing the success of Tink by engaging in scaling our teams and ensuring the quality and performance of our service.
As a leader, you strongly believe in fostering a culture of involvement, trust, and transparency. Your team members feel included in decisions and understand how Tink's culture is incorporated in the determination.
What you will do
- Drive technical development and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Responsible for the delivery of one or more teams including:
- Deliver on customer commitments and targets
- Ensure the team is building technical solutions in line with Tink quality standard
- Make prioritizations and balance speed vs. quality
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex projects cross-product teams
- Work closely with product management to ensure we're building products in the best way
- Hire, coach, and mentor one or more teams of engineers, including performance and salary reviews.
- Continuously help your direct reports grow professionally so they can have a larger impact and drive more complex initiatives
- Enable the team to reach their targets by removing impediments, clarifying goals and initiatives, and fostering ownership and accountability
- Foster a culture based on our values Sincere, Challenging, Friendly, Responsible, and Exceptional.
What we’re looking for
- Solid developer background, spending at least 4-5 years working as an engineer, preferable backend developer.
- At least two years experience of leading teams and owning the delivery of the team.
- Experience from a high-paced engineering organization working with CI, scalability, and automation, etc.
- You have experience in setting ways of working and team targets for engineering teams, follow-up on delivery, and developed performance on both team and individual level.
- Experience in hiring and/or evaluating engineers in hiring processes is highly valued.
- You have solid experience from a product company working in an agile environment.
- Experience from working with international distributed engineering teams is merited.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions - while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget